Saturday, September 19, 2015

ALL ABOUT ME

Hello Everyone,
My name is Brittney Brinton. I am a college student at BYUI. I have loved my college career, but I am graduating soon. I will graduate in preschool education and university studies. I have 3 brothers and 1 sister. My sister is leaving for her mission this week to Ventura CA. She will be missed, but I know she is making the best decision for her right now. I am married to the love of my life. His name is Blake. Blake and I have been married for 15 months. It has been 15 wonderful months. He is the sweetest man. He is also almost done with his bachelors. He graduates in april in exercise physiology.  I am excited to share news, thoughts, opinions with all of you on what goes on our my personal life as well as what goes on in society. I hope you read and comment! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment